I’ve been writing and editing for different platforms and purposes. Below is an overview of where you can find my work and pieces I’ve published.
I semi-regularly write book reviews and blogs in Dutch at China2025.nl. A selection of my pieces:
- Interview with the Communications Manager of the China Women’s Film Festival
- Book review: Leftover in China, The Women Shaping The World’s Next Superpower
- Blog series: part 1 and part 2 on lockdown experiences in China and the Netherlands
- Blog: pole dancing for Chinese men (also an English version over at The Flipside)
Writing at work
I wrote and edited different longform articles for website and blogs.
Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Serving Dutch Food for Thought during the 2018 Beijing Dutch Days
- Creating livable cities through data, water management and cooperation
- Creating a better world through responsible use of resources
- 4 questions about building the world’s highest ice tower
- Light as a feather, strong as a product
- A closer look at Sino-Dutch cooperation on sustainability
- Revealing the Strategy Behind Chinese App Xiaohongshu
- How to be Successful in Multi-Channel eCommerce on the Chinese Market
- Southeast Asia’s eCommerce Market in 3 Words: Growth, Social and Mobile
- Coronavirus Series Part 1: A Government’s Response to an Epidemic
- Coronavirus Series Part 2: Inventive Companies and Digital Innovations
- Coronavirus Series Part 3: Individual Experiences within a Large Group
Occasionally, I write freelance articles on different topics.